Write an application to the Headmaster of your school for transfer certificate.

August 10, 2012
To the Principal
M.K Mohsin High School
Subject: Request for a transfer certificate.
Dear Sir,
I kindly want to tell you that my father works for the government. He has been moved from here to Dhaka recently. I can't come to school here anymore. So, I have to leave this school and need a transfer certificate.
Can you please give me a transfer certificate? I hope you will help me with this.
Yours sincerely,
Nazrul Islam
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url