👉When you want a job, you need to send a CV along with your application. CV stands for Curriculum Vitae. It's also called a Resume or Bio-data. A CV summarizes a person's qualifications and experience.
👉CV Writing Tips:
1. Use white paper of A4 size. At the top right corner, leave space for a small photo. Write your full name, address, phone number, and email in the middle at the top.
2. Make your name bigger than "Curriculum Vitae" so it's easy to read.
3. Clearly state what you want to do and your future plans.
4. Include your permanent address, father's name, mother's name, nationality, birthdate, and religion.
5. In the "Personal Details" and "Educational Qualification" sections, underline the words you've made bold when you write on exam sheets. Leave extra space between these lines.
6. List your education qualifications.
7. If you've worked before, mention it. Write the duration, your job title, and the organization's name.
8. Note your language skills, computer skills (if any), other relevant abilities, activities, and accomplishments.
9. Provide references. Write down names, addresses, and phone numbers of at least two people who can confirm your skills and reliability. Always ask for their permission before mentioning their names.
10. Finally, sign your name and write your full name below your signature.