E-mail for Issuing English Version of SSC and HSC Certificates

Let's imagine you're in another country. You need English versions of your certificates from when you finished school (SSC) and college (HSC). Now, you have to write an email to the person in charge at the Dhaka Board. You're asking them to make English versions of these certificates and send them to your dad's address.

To: dbcontroller@gmail.com
Subject: Need English Versions of SSC and HSC Certificates

Dear Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently studying for my Masters in Economics at the London School of Economics in London. I'm facing an urgent need for English versions of my SSC and HSC certificates. Since I'm living in another country right now, I can't get the certificates in person.

Would it be possible for you to create English versions of my certificates and mail them to my father's address? Here are the details:

SSC Roll Dhaka No. 65078
School: Dhanmondi Govt. Boys' School

HSC Roll Dhaka No. 55027
College: Dhaka City College

My father's address is:

Md. Azizuddin Ahmed
17/2, Elephant Road, Dhaka

I'm very grateful for your assistance in this matter. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Rajib Haider
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url