Application for TC due to job transfer of father / mother:


The Principal

Saltora Girls' High School

Saltora, Bankura

Subject: Request for Transfer Certificate

Dear Principal,

I hope you're well. I am writing to let you know that I am a student in Class IX, Section A, with Roll Number 15 at this school. I wanted to inform you that my father, who works for the central government, has been moved to Purulia due to his job. Because of this, our family needs to shift there by the 28th of this month. Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue attending classes at this school.

Could you please help me by issuing a transfer certificate? This would allow me to join a new school in Purulia. Your assistance in this matter would mean a lot to me.


[Your Name]
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url