✅ Arrive at the workplace before the specified time and gather information about the previous day's goods in the finishing section.
✅ Ensure that each self-line's output table, for garments, is correctly styled and confirmed, including garments placed one behind the other.
✅ Verify if new styling goods outputs have been received by checking with the relevant line controller and report it to the respective department.
✅ Collect accurate measurement sheets for styling-based garments from near the line controller. (Before wash sheet)
✅ Ensure that measurements for each self-line are done correctly and verified. If any discrepancies or deviations are found in the measurement points, immediately inform the reporting boss and inform Floor Line QC and QM.
✅ Based on the measurements from each self-line, gather data from the Line Controller of the Line Control.
✅ Check the garments in the QC-I table for self-line output and move any problems within the line or go to the Needle Point with the Needle Point and inform QC.
✅ Audit the output in the QC-I table of each self-line and immediately report any defects and QC issues to the supervisor.
✅ Audit the goods thoroughly, prepare an audit report within an hour, and ensure that the quality of the goods is confirmed in the finishing section and sent to the finishing auditor for confirmation.
✅ Audit random 5 boxes consecutively after 2 hours and ensure appropriate reporting, uncut thread, and received defect QI. Show the supervisor and ensure proper signatures and no hidden issues.
✅ Report the previous day's defect percentage and consult with the audit manager, informing the quality manager.
✅ Follow up on the safety issues of goods, add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate the percentage, and ensure that the date and day are correctly written on the report sheet.
✅ Notify upper management of major issues found during the audit.
🔷 Responsibilities of an Auditor During Style Check:
1. Approve Trim and Approve Sample must be taken and combined with the body in the correct manner (SPI must be confirmed).
2. Confirm Thread, Zipper, Button, Elastic, Interlining, Body fabric, Pocketing fabric, Approve Sample, and Body together.
3. Confirm Approve Sample along with any internal PP comments and Buyer's special comments or emails.
4. Check each seam, label, and gauge in the Approve Sample along with the body, ensuring styling confirmation.
5. Check the Trim Card to confirm the number of labels and make sure they match the Trim Card.
6. Check the thread count or yarn count such as 20/3, 20/4, 20/2, and 40/2, etc., against the tag sample along with the body.
7. Confirm that the care label print matches the information required on the trim card's care label.
8. Confirm the position of all labels, loop positions, print and embroidery positions, hole positions, and any special mail comments tags.
9. Confirm the diamond tags of back pockets, high close, coin pockets, and other positions with the diamond tag sample.
10. Check for the presence of geysers or overlocks, the width of overlocks, and the reversibility of overlocks with the tag sample.
11. In case of confusion after following the above steps, discuss with the nominated GPQ or DQA of the respective buyer.
Ensure these tasks are performed meticulously to maintain quality control and accuracy in the production process.