Policy Objectives and Goals:
At [Company Name], the company has established a practice of promoting and determining salary increments in the workplace based on seniority and merit for every employee, worker, and staff member annually through satisfactory performance. Therefore, all employees who fulfill their responsibilities adequately and demonstrate their skills in the workplace are rewarded with annual and quarterly increments, which are recorded in their individual files. There is no discrimination in performance evaluation and salary increments based on nationality, religion, race, or gender; all rights are equal.
[Company Name] follows specific steps and categories for salary increments and promotions for employees, workers, and staff members:
1. Grading: Employees are categorized into grades based on their presence at the workplace, skills, adherence to rules, behavior, and more.
- A = Excellent
- B = Good
- C = Satisfactory
- D = Unsatisfactory
2. Proposal: The Section Manager initiates a proposal based on the employee's performance parameters.
3. Evaluation: The Section Manager, along with the Work Study, Industrial Engineering, and HR and Compliance departments, evaluates the employee's work skills and selects the appropriate grade.
4. Increment Board: An Increment Board is formed within the company to make the final assessment based on the proposed grading from the Section Manager, Work Study, Industrial Engineering, and HR and Compliance departments.
5. Approval: The proposal sheet is sent to the respected management for final approval.
[Company Name] ensures that there is no discrimination in increments and promotions regarding religion, race, or gender. In all cases, working diligently takes precedence.
Note: The "Employee Performance Evaluation Form" is attached for your reference.
This policy is communicated to all employees, workers, and staff members of the company through various means such as notice boards, meetings, and training sessions. Additionally, Senior Executive and Welfare Officers, as well as HR and Compliance Officers, ensure that all employees are informed about this policy and its related activities.
Feedback and Control:
To maintain control and ensure fairness in salary increments and promotions for employees, workers, and staff members at [Company Name], an effective committee of executives and managerial authorities is established. Even the intervention of the top management may be considered.
[Company Name] is a 100% export-oriented manufacturing company. The company continuously works to promote and increase the salaries of its employees, workers, and staff members annually based on their seniority and merit.